4 Reasons Why I Love My Chromebook


  1. Portable/Durable... Light, easy to carry, yet rugged enough to be dropped from about five feet and only suffer a small crack (that was within the first week).
  2. Powerful... Fast, convenient, simple.  I prefer working on this, compared to my desktop.  Anything that I would personally do on an iPad, I do on the Chromebook.  But, I'm a Googlephile, and I don't rely on iOS apps.
  3. Fun... I love having the touchscreen.  I love streaming media while working with a REAL keyboard.  It's just enjoyable to use.
  4. Fast/Easy... Boots in 8 seconds.  My Google trappings and thingamabobs all always a few clicks away.  And that's pretty much all I need.  I attempted to work on my relative's Win 8 laptop, and it was TERRIBLE (slow, unintuitive, and a puzzling to do anything that you're used to doing in Windows).
For everyone? Maybe not.  For most people?  I say yes!!

Acer - 11.6" Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 2GB Memory - 32GB Solid State Drive - Moonstone White - Angle

Comments